Multi Technologies, Experienced Test Campaign Leader
上海 (上海), 中国
- Take lead for the testing responsibility during R&D project lifecycle (integration, verification, validation)
- Issue formal deliverables in different stage gates (test strategy, verification / validation plan, test reports, headcount / cost forecast)
- Well balancing current resources (engineer, bench, budget) and push the project schedule ahead of time
- Deeply involved in project activities, keep good relationship with related function teams (design, quality, industrial). Sustain satisfaction rate from request owners.
- Plan and manage lab budget together with PM, support for lab resource allocation.
- Develop and maintain subcontract test network. On-site witness at 3rd party institutes may be required.
- Follow internal rules in laboratory, participate in CNAS activities if necessary.
- Major in Electrical, Electronics or Automation with bachelor's degree or above
- Advanced knowledge of project management process (risk / budget / resource control / conflict management), 5+ years related experience, it can be decrease a little if with Master's degree
- Electrical product background is preferred, well know electronics technical with EMC testing competency, good understanding of relevant standard (GB/IEC/EN)
- Knowledge of variant test types (environment, mechanic, safety)
- Advanced soft skills (presentation, cross-functional communication), strong ownership
- Fluent bilingual candidate preferred
- Low voltage power distribution product knowledge, well know =S= product (ATS, MCCB, ACB, Contactor) is a plus
- Experience with 3rd party test institutes is preferred