OCP Procurement Leader
Explain the permanent objectives to be achieved by the position
- Identify new technologies & new suppliers, qualify new supplier during design concept phase
- Identify new technologies required for new designs.
- Understand product design/function to guide design options to best available technologies (technical requirements, cost, lifetime, …)
- Provide local market intelligence and project requirements to build procurement strategies through Regional category core teams.
- Coordinate w/ quality and category procurement teams to identify, select and qualify new suppliers following SSQM process.
- Deploy Procurement/Supplier strategy
- Guide development teams to select appropriate suppliers.
- Align supplier strategy w/ Category Procurement Team for each Category.
- Implement procurement strategy by Supplier mapping(SOC).
- Avoid any monopolistic situation whenever possible.
- Lead early supplier involvement
- Leverage supplier expertise to improve Design for Manufacturing.
- Support value analysis by function vs cost.
- Introduce Innovation ideas from supplier side to new projects.
- Manage BOM cost & contract
- Conduct cost estimation.
- Get and analyze supplier quotes.
- Monitor and ensure competitive material cost to meet product target cost.
- Negotiate all procurement terms and conditions (quality/delivery/cost/service).
- Set up contract for strategic parts & components.
- Conduct project management for product/part
- Build up and follow up project planning w/ supplier and cross-functional/global teams.
- Manage supplier performance in terms of in due time & quality of deliverables, and monitor improvement
- Ensure quality and on time delivery of procurement project deliverables
- All process/procedure should follow PES(Procurement Excellence System) requirement
- Manage Upstream Supply Chain in project
- Refer details as following, need to take care Upstream Supply Chain topics when UPL is not in place in the project
Bachelor degree of science in mechanical or electronic disciplines.
3 to 5 years min. with similar working experience for Mechanical/Electric/Electronics commodities