Work location: Xiamen or Shanghai (if in Shanghai should accept 50% travel rate to Xiamen)
1. Project manager is responsible for the overall success of complex multi-function projects to deliver new product.
2. Project Manager is accountable for project initiation and planning; stakeholder management and communications.
3. Responsible for managing the scope, schedule, resource and budget commitments.
4. Continually identify and proactively manage project risks & issues, ensure execution of corrective action plans.
5.Monitor the project and report the project status and metrics to management on a regular basis.资格
1. Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical/electrical engineering.
2. At least 6+ years project management experience, design or industrialization experience preferred.
3. Strong proven experience in managing complex projects in a global, matrixed organization.
4. Excellent leadership, communications, listening, conflict management and interpersonal skills.
5. Good analytical problem solving and organizational skills.
6. Excellent decision-making and ability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
7. PC software proficiency (Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint).
8. Excellent English speaking & writing
9. PMI certified is preferred.