Offer Industrialization Leader
职位名称： Offer Industrialization Leader
Develop and implement New project development Industrialization management. Ensure the consistency and lead the industrialization of PMP projects (quality, service, lead time, costs and capital engaged, and achieving the expected Time to Market); Analyze the Marketing inputs and translate them into industrial data; Influence the design of the products from the most upstream phases of the Offer Creation Process: Simultaneous and collaborative design of products, processes and flows; Lead the global Supply Chain design in collaboration with Supply Chain deployment, purchasing and downstream supply chain; Lead the design and Implementation of manufacturing processes for new offers; Manage the manufacturing process and flow qualification in collaboration with Supply Chain region including manufacturing plants in order to prepare a successful industrial transfer.
New project Industrialization projects management.
- Functional link with New project development Program Manager for their daily contribution to the project.
- New project Industrialization Capex, Resource, Quality management.
- Follow up with Assembly, Quality, Automatic Test, Tooling, Qualification team for the new projects release to global factory.
- New development global Supply Chain design in collaboration with Supply Chain deployment, purchasing and downstream supply chain.
- Manage the manufacturing process and flow qualification in collaboration with Supply Chain region including manufacturing plants in order to prepare a successful industrial transfer.
Work with IND team for OEM projects.
Coodinate with team for the SPS.
EXPERIENCE – MINIMUM REQUIRED:
· 3 + years of experience in new projects manufacturing management for date center relative product.
· 3+ years of experience in Manufacturing process, Assembly Engineering.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS 1 – REQUIRED:
- Experience in new product transfer & release in factory
- Experience in the data center related product manufacturing process.
- Experience in Project management.
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing.
- Fluent oral English and writing.
- Office tools