Offer Marketing Sction Manager
1. Lead overall product management and design of the next-generation digital IoT devices for circuit break in Schneider Electric China.
2. Respond and execute the Smartpanel and Digital Panel offer marketing plan/ strategy, developing new product/ portfolio strategy/ GTM, including IoT product positioning and portfolio evolution, lifecycle management.
3. Build up IoT hardware/firmware winning proposition that ensure the further growth plan in common power scenario.
4. Define the clear offer strategy and leverage the Digital wave to accelerate the IoT products scale up in diverse market, capture the high potential growth opportunity in EcoStruxure Power business.
5. Lead definition of product management and project management processes.
6. Pitch and design EcoStruxure Power detailed architectures with the End User and Partners, starting from End user application delivered by Power Products leveraging connected MV/LV/Busway architectures (wired, wireless, circuit breaker, digital relay...)
7. The marketing representative working with the R&D team on new product development projects with responsibility for product definition, feature prioritization, scope versus schedule tradeoffs, pricing, positioning, comprehensive go-to-market plans, and training commercial marketing teams.
8. Secure market competitiveness/gross margin and maximize productivity thru business improvement of power solution offers/solution.
9. Close working with commercial team, define the strategy of Way to Market, channel management and pricing policy in order to achieve ambitious business growth in Digital panel product line
10. Key contributor to the product segment roadmaps and business cases with the goal of achieving growth and market share objectives. Collaborates with marketing managers, regional sales to develop the orders forecast for the product segment and the segment marketing budget.
1. 10+ years working experience on power device domain and 5+ years’ experience in product marketing
2. A proven offer marketing leader in digital device offer development, eg. power meter, digital circuit breaker, terminal power, etc.
2. Deep understanding and insight of IoT products’s competition environment, key customers’ needs and applications, typical Go-To-Mkt business models in this field.
3. Strong understanding on user experience design methodology.
4. A strong influencer to drive sales teams without direct management of them.
5. Excellent spoken and written English
6. Excellent communication, presentation and planning skills
7. Understanding energy or electricity industry is a plus.
8. Engineering bachelor’s degree or above