Offer Procurement Leader
Offer Procurement Leader – Schneider Electric
What is it about?
The Offer Procurement Leader
• supports Product Development projects within the Offer Creation Process (OCP) securing an efficient supplier selection process, reaching & beating end-to-end cost targets & Time-to-market objectives.
• is an important actor for coordination of purchasing activities between Global Supply Chain (GSC) organization and Business (league).
• supports the implementation of global / local procurement strategy suppliers which matches the business needs in terms of growth, technical challenges.
• Lead negotiation end to end starting from preparation up to the award of the business (including e-RFQ)
• Influence and Deploy commodity strategy, SoC, method (Should cost, e-sourcing template)
• Challenge & Influence SOC/Recommended choices: ensure that Commodity choices fit with Industry needs
• Provide inputs for the CSRM / SRIM analysis to the project team / PPL
• Responsible for Procurement activities for his category within new product projects–
• Contribute to the elaboration of the different Procurement deliverables
• Guide components & sub assembly selection with a procurement approach (Challenging the target cost, considering Total Cost of Ownership, Innovation, avoid single sourcing, promote standardization, supply chain flexibility, quality).
• Analyze and challenge the needs.
• Contribute to the achievement of OCP project targets (product cost, project cost, quality, and time-to-market) while respecting the procurement processes and strategy.
• Contribute to the make or buy decision
• Bring supplier market knowledge and innovation into projects.
• For major suppliers: participate to key supplier negotiation preparation and negotiation when relevant
• Challenge the specification, define PPEP and contract review.
• Education: Engineering bachelor degree, or business bachelor degree
• Job Related Experience: Minimum of 3 years in a Purchasing/Sourcing team of a Multinational corporation, with experience in procurement project, like outsourced products / assembly processes, change of supplier, QVE, localization. Experience in new product development is a plus.
Others (e.g. language skills, technical skills):
· English Mandatory
· Multicultural experience
· Team player
· Digital Acumen
· Fast learner and great ownership