Offer Project Quality Leader
For Offer developped by the project team:
For Offer delivered to customers all of the world:
Role & Responsibility
Ensure that the Offer quality is built-in to reach the Satisfaction of the future customers
- Make sure that risk identification, assessment and mitigation plan are managed and updated in the project (assist the Project Manager, or lead by delegation)
Supervise the complete scope of Quality (marketing, design, manufacturing, Supply chain, etc.) for an existing offer to improve Customer Experience
- Analyze all product data relative to quality. Define annual quality targets and roadmap for offer in charge.
- Ensure effectiveness of quality improvement activities and drive follow-up with factories
- Offer Value Stream Leader (Project Manager)
- R&D team (incl. CE & Testing teams)
- Country CS&Q Organization
- Manufacturing Plants CS&Q team
- LoB PSC team
- Excellence in Offer Creation Process
- Complaint Management: Business Risk Escalation, Technical Expert assessment
- Reports to LoB CS&Q team manager
Profile & Qualification
- Bachhelor or Master degree of Engineering
- 5+ years working experiences on quality related position.
- Expertise on quality methodology, eg. 6 Sigma, Root Cause Analysis, FMEA, 8D , etc.
- Working expirences with software/firmware development project, familiar with Agile process is a plus.
- Knowledge of electronics product, known PCBA manufacturing process is a plus.
- Customer oriented with strong influence and communication skills
- Fluent in English.