Offer Project Quality Leader
About the Position
For our Protection & Control League in Digital Power Line of Business, we are looking for a new quality leader, who will be part of the product squad team to manage the quality activities of Easergy P3 protection relay offer.
For new protection relay product under development by agile project team:
For protection relay products delivered to customers all of the world:
Role & Responsibility
Be part of the agile product squad to ensure that the product quality is built-in to reach the satisfaction of the future customers:
- Define product quality targets and establish the quality action plan, get its validation, and lead its execution throughout the product agile development phases.
Manage the end-to-end quality for a protection relay offer to improve customer experience according to Schneider Issue to Prevent (I2P) process
- Collecting and analyze all product quality data, define annual quality targets and initiatives.
- Ensure effectiveness of quality improvement activities and drive follow-up with global manufacturing plants.
- Represent the customer in the product squad for offer continues improvement.
- Members of Product Squad e.g., PO, SM, TPO etc.
- Global CS&Q function e.g., League Quality Lead or central quality experts.
- Country CS&Q organization e.g, country CS&Q managers
- GSC Plant team e.g., plant quality manager/engineer
- League management team
- Agile Excellence
- Complaint Management: Business Risk Escalation, Customer Major Issue, Technical Expert Assessment
Profile & Qualification
- Bachelor or Master degree of Engineering
- 5+ years working experiences on quality related position in design or manufacturing.
- Expertise on quality methodology, eg., Root Cause Analysis, FMEA, 8D, etc.
- Working experiences with quality of complex electric product development (incl. software/firmware development), familiar with agile process is a plus.
- Knowledge of electronics product, best with knowledge on protection relay, known PCBA manufacturing process is a plus.
- Customer oriented with strong influence and communication skills
- Fluent in English.