Offer quality leader
Offer Quality Leader is accountable for the overall quality performance Final Distribution offers (MCB, RCD, RCBO, etc.). He/She reports to H&D China Hub and he/she is a key player in PEP (Product Evolution Process), I2P(Issue to Prevention) processes, as well the DirQ32 deployment. He/She is ensuring quality performance thanks to a close collaboration with Continuous Engineer, Marketing and factories.
The main responsibilities are the following:
- Offer Quality Leader is accountable for the overall quality performance of the product range by collecting all the quality data relative to a range, with a focus on customer experience.
- Defining the quality priority for the range and contribute to range strategy by Data-driven performance improvement methodology and welcome Digital solution
- Setting up monitoring plan with a regular follows up to insure executions.
- Managing root cause analysis, corrective and preventive action plan relative to quality issues
- Driving risk analysis for customer for non-conformant product or Quality issue.
- Participate on decision on stop of delivery and derogation.
- Developing quality culture through resolution methodology(8D, QRQC, 6 Sigma …) and by pushing bFO promotion
- Represent the customer in the PEP, participate in the different execution steps of the projects and be a Key decision maker to go to the next phase, provide all the Quality deliverables.
- Ensure proper application of reference processes (PEP, Quality alert, etc...) and challenge the organization on continuous improvement of Final Distribution offer range
- Be involved in major Quality issues (BRE, customer major issues , OSA , ...) , be part of the problem resolution plan
- He/she provides all the necessary information concerning problems open to the country through bFO and is part of the resolution plan proposed to customer
- Master Degree with mechanical, mechatronics, electrotechnical, automatism
- Customer oriented
- Good technical knowledge of Schneider Final Distribution offers, or equivalent products and customer applications
- Protocol communication System knowledge will be appreciated
- Master of quality methodology, such as 8D, QRQC, FMEA, FTA (Fault tree analysis), 6 Sigma, Kaizen, DoE
- Familiar with manufacturing process, such as Thermoset molding, ThermoPlastic Injection, Stamping, Machining, Assembling, Welding, Soldering, Coil process, surface treatment
- advanced English level is a must
- Strong leadership
- Excellent team player and enjoys working with Cross-Functional team on common goal in multi-cultural environment
- Capability to work in remote mode and with different cultures
- Autonomy, ability to summarize information and establish priorities
- Results oriented, precise, organized, capable to handle complex issues