- Provide support for Schneider Electric employees regarding all kind of HR topics through call center and case system.
- Manage employees’ data in HR systems for all scenarios of onboarding, mobility and offboarding according to the error reports.
- Compile HR reports for different stakeholders to provide decision support for HR.
- Integrate and standardize the HR reports from different entities, improve the methods of data analysis, and establish an automatic reporting mechanism.
- Support major HR campaigns, like Performance Review, Individual tax settlement etc.
- Cross-team cooperation to improve employee experience and optimize HR process.
- Strong customer sense and skills, passionate to learn and share how to improve customer satisfaction.
- Strong numerical sensitivity, and familiar with Excel functions and graphics, proficient in using Tableau is preferred.
- Excellent logical thinking skills, communication skills and teamwork spirit.
- 2+ years’ working experience in HR or have relevant data analysis experience.
- Good command of English in terms of speaking, reading and writing.