Power Electronics, Principal Technical Expert
- Technical communication with end user in the early stage of business engagement.
- Provide optimal product or solution concept design include communication and control to end user by technical presentation.
- Design, verification, specification, and qualification of power module, power system and battery system for IT rack solution.
- Carried out product or solution development, qualification and release process.
- Electrical design, which includes: Analog and digital circuit design, component selection, stress and thermal analyze etc.
- System, sub-system and board level debugging and trouble-shooting.
- Documentation major in system design theme, product specs definition etc. under PMP frame.
- Release the specification for industrialization and marketing.
- Technical training for service engineer and customer.
- Build up and execute test, verification and validation plan.
Master degree of Electronic or Electrical Engineering
Required Functional/Technical Skills:
- 5+ years’ experience on UPS design or power module and analog and digital circuit design
- Well understand standard offer creation process, like PMP.
- Advanced skill in power electronics and electronic design.
- Open minded and able to build trust with the team.
- Strong execution capability.
- Ability to work in a high stress, high productivity and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to be a self-starter who identifies, reports and resolves issues in timely and effective manner.
- Strong communication skills with cross culture mindset.