Power Quality Equipment Manager
Title: Power Quality Equipment Manager
Report to: 数字能效事业部智能配电及电能管理业务总经理
1. Define and implement of business strategies for PQ equipment in China market, complete the C4C/C4G PQ equipment portfolio to secure the mkt leadership
2. Lead PQ Equipment ETO team, including tender, project manager, design, technical & commercial support functions to deliver the ETO order of PQ equipment solution.
3. In charge of commercial business target realization of PQ equipment in China, including annual sales target, integral margin target, develop efficient mkt & commercial plans to achieve annual business target
4. Close Working with commercial team, define the strategy of Way to Market, channel management and pricing policy in order to achieve ambitious business growth in each segment/ category/ portfolio.
5. The marketing representative working with the R&D team on new product development projects with responsibility for product definition, feature prioritization, scope versus schedule tradeoffs, pricing, positioning, comprehensive go-to-market plans, and training commercial marketing teams.
6. Collaborate with business development managers, regional sales to develop the order forecast, explore the new business opportunities, and drive the business growth in key segments and multiple channels
7. Product management of power quality correction product, device, and equipment (reactive power compensation and active harmonic filter and other voltage regulators.). Provide cooperative product support to marketing communication team, sales team and partners according to needs.
- Deep understanding and insight of power quality correction products’ competition environment, key customers’ needs and applications, typical Go-To-Mkt business models in this field.
- Familiar with equipment ETO process & business model
- Rick know how to influence sales teams without direct management of them.
- 10 years working experience on power quality domain and 5+ years experience in leading marketing & commercial team
- Digital or IoT working experience is a strong plus
- Demonstrated success defining and launching market leading products
- Self-starter who is hungry to take on new professional challenges, and looking for roles with enormous growth potential
- Engineering Bachelor degree or above, major in Electrical Engineering preferred
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Excellent communication, presentation and project management skills
- Ability to work under pressure of deadlines