Principal lab engineer/Lab lead
1- Define, Execute and track the lab development strategy and plan,
2- Lead the lab operation management,
3- Define the lab rule and procedure,
4- Lead and maintain CNAS, ISO9001, witness certificate etc,
5- Lead EHS team, and organize frequent safety inspection,
6- Define and track lab investment includes CAPEX and OPEX management,
1- Lead and manage to develop the testing optional, platform and digital system,
2- Support project management at platform, prototype, material, etc,
3- Some testing supports tasks,
4- Related temp tasks,
EXPERIENCE – MINIMUM REQUIRED:
· With 5+ years lab management working Experience.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
1. Lab team leadership for resource and KPI. -Good
2. Forward-looking lab strategic thinking. -Good
3. Lab development plan definition and management –Advanced.
4. CNAS ISO17025, ISO9001, etc certificate –Good.
5. Lab facility, equipment, prototype, material management –Good.
6. EHS management –Good.
7. Design for testing kits, platform and system –Basic.
8. Equipment and platform maintenance -Basic
· Experience in verification or validation test experience;
· Experienced at project testing and lab lead;
· Familiar with project management special for R&D lab developments, etc