The permanent mission of this position is to be the Product Owner for one disruptive innovated system offer creation and work with various local marketing functions in order to develop the appropriate product or application to change the market
Key competency and background
· Well known about the process of industry segment, especially process and hybrid automation segments with insights (e.g Oil&Gas, Chemical, Power, MMM, WWW, F&B, Marine…)
· Future offer and technology insight to drive disruptive innovation and future market needs
· Well known about automation system incl. 3 layers applications and offers (cloud service, edge controller, hardware)
· Familiar with key players offers of automation (ABB, Siemens, Rockwell, Mitsubishi as min scope)
· Clearly define the target application and offer specification based on the segments understanding, pain points, foresee future market needs as a plus etc.
· Offer creation and new product introduction, incorporating technology available within Schneider Electric
· Global & Local Entity Management teams
· Global Commercial, Sourcing and Technical teams
· Corporate Product and Technology activities (OCP and League team)
· Customer and Segment teams
· Marketing Services
· Project management teams
· Quality teams
· Engineering & Techno Commercial teams
· Manufacturing and Logistics
· Cross BU team (e.g. IA)
· Segment Customers (Contractors, end users)
· Market Research Organisations
· Seminars/Exhibition Personnel
· Trade Associations
· Open and disruptive mind , collaborative, diplomat, straightforward, " good internal salesman"
Qualifications and skills
· Strong leadership to drive a project team work together with high efficiency and result oriented
· Strong influence power to top management
· Knowledge of practical marketing commercial and industrial products
· Knowledge of strategy and planning
· Sound commercial experience
· Strong knowledge of commercial and industrial applications, electrical and electronic
· Knowledge of complex products and their applications
· Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering or Business Management
· Minimum of 5 years sales and/or marketing experience,
· Dynamic, self motivated individual who is a team player
· Results driven, diligent and resolute
· Good English communication skills.
· Good negotiation and influencing skills.
· Independent. Able to develop and manage personal work plans.
· Working knowledge of appropriate PC applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.)