上海 (上海), 中国 无锡 (江苏), 中国
- Manage the development of all project activities from the initiation to the closure, covering the scope of all Functions
- Develop, with the project team, the project management plan and keep it up to date during the life of the project.
- Is responsible for defining & managing the project budget, resources and schedule
- Organize, lead and motivate the project team and synchronize his team with the other teams.
- Lead the team to understand marketing requirements, implement it and validate it with the project team
- Challenge the functions to take ownership of the project objectives
- Lead the decision making process at the project level and at the right time
- Identify the risks, issues, and manage the associated corrective action plans
- Manage the overall project planning, participate arbitration and, in event of deviation, propose and implement corrective actions
- Provide the project evaluation and project status to management on a regular basis
- Leadership: The ability to convince, encourage, influence people in cross-functions to achieve project target
- Sense of responsibility
- Excellent communication skills: Fluent in both oral & written English.
- Collaborative: Work well in a team with good interpersonal skills
- Self motivation: Be able to work under no supervision
- Commit to achieve results
- Always run towards problems, highlight the issues with no compromise
- Cross-Function: Sufficient knowledge on R&D, extended knowledge on marketing, Industrial & Purchasing. Basic knowledge on finance, people management and other relative knowledge.
- Technical background. Experience in project management for around 3 years.