Regional Internal Auditor
- Scope the Internal Control (IC) Mission.
- Manage the IC audit and the relationship with the auditees
- Organize the fieldworks
- Conduct interviews, testing, data analysis, etc in order to identify root causes, assess efficiency and effectiveness
- Propose recommendations to achieve compliance, improve efficiency and/or add value to the business
- Present recommendations to local management and Senior Management
- Deliver the final report and Executive Summary
- Follow-up with the auditees to ensure effective implementation of action plans in line with IC recommendations
Who would be successful?
- Undergraduate degree (in Accounting preferably) / Master / MBA of top university
- 6-10 years of experience primarily in Big 4 External Audit firm and potentially complemented by operational / financial
- Able to travel approximately 40% when situation allows
- Cross cultural work environment experience