Sales Operation Section Manager
1. Provide assistant support to sales regional president or sales managers
Traveling plan & expense claim
2. Provide sales administration support to local office
Commercial policy & process inquiry
Order inquiry & delivery coordination
Customer visit arrangement
Stock management support
3. Provide liaison support to sales for:
Bridge to Frond Office (bFO) system & Price Management System (PMS) system support
Provide sales report etc.
4. Collect sales team’s feedback and drive for sales team’s satisfaction.
REQIREMENTS & QUALIFICATION
Required Education Background:
1. Bachelor degree or above.
Required Professional Experience:
1. Over 3 years working experience.
2. At least 1 year working experience on order management or sales administration.
Required Profile Competency:
1. Strong communication skill and sense of responsibility.
2. Proficient in Excel and Power point.
3. Good at handling multiple tasks.
4. Good at data handling and analysis skills.