Senior Electrical Engineer(Cooling)
We are currently seeking a Sr. Electronic Engineer to join Energy R&D, Secure Power-China for China Department. Reporting to Tech Section Manager, will primarily be focused on the design and development of power management system, Including but not limited to microgrid energy storage, precision air conditioning, precision power distribution, edge computing, Modular data center and other system solutions development and delivery.
- Review the marketing specifications, industry standards and product requirements.
- Provide optimal product or solution concept design include communication and control to end user by technical presentation.
- Design, specification, verification and qualification of: microgrid energy storage, precision air conditioning, precision power distribution, edge computing, Modular data center and other system solutions
- Carried out product or solution development, qualification and release process.
- Electrical design, which includes: schematic design, electrical component selection, material master data creation, first sample qualification etc.
- Documentation major in system design theme, product specs definition etc. under PMP frame.
- Release the specification for industrialization and marketing.
- Technical training for service engineer and customer.
- Build up and execute test, verification and validation plan.
- Responsible for design customized system products, validate design and debug problem through prototype, and their corresponding unitary test & integration test.
Bechelor's degree or above in Electrical Engineering, Automation or equivalent
Required Functional / Technical Skills:
- 5+ years’ experience of electrical design.
- Familiar with LV power distribution system and cable harness.
- Experience with AutoCAD or related software for circuit diagram.
- Well understand standard offer creation process, like PMP.
- Advanced skill in electrical design.
- Open minded and able to build trust with the team.
- Strong execution capability
- Ability to work in a high stress, high productivity and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to be a self-starter who identifies, reports and resolves issues in timely and effective manner.
- Strong communication skills with cross culture mindset.