Senior Electrical Engineer
- Electrical design, which includes: single line diagram design, circuit diagram design, cable harness design, electrical component design, selection and approval, design cost control and QVE etc.
- Design and develop optimized designs that will result in high quality and low cost products which are easily manufactured.
- Technical communication with end user in the early stage of business engagement.
- Provide optimal product or solution concept design include communication and control to end user by technical presentation.
- Design, specification, verification and qualification for Power distribution system, Energy storage system and data center product.
- Develop verification/validation plans, executes testing and documents results.
- Carry out product or solution development, qualification and release process.
- Documentation major in system design theme, product specs definition etc. under PMP frame.
- Technical training for service engineer and customer.
Mandatory: Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical engineering, Automation or related majors
Required Functional/Technical Skills:
- 5+ years’ experience in electrical design.
- Familiar with power distribution system design, Low voltage component selection and cable harness.
- Familiar with GB or IEC standards and regulations of LV component, cables and power distribution system etc.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Eplan or related software for circuit diagram.
- Well understand standard product development process, like PMP.
- Strong execution capability.
- Ability to work in a high stress, high productivity and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to be a self-starter who identifies, reports and resolves issues in timely and effective manner.
- Strong communication skills with cross culture mindset.
- Good English communication skills both oral and written.