Senior Electronic Engineer
- Design the drive/motion/softstarter product for China and global market. Transfer and understand marketing requirements.
- Responsible for the control part hardware design such as: DSP/microprocessor based, involving both digital and analog controls, and power conversion.
- Responsible for digital control, circuit design, component research, selection and specification, troubleshooting and corrective action, and design verification testing.
- Deeply working with Project Design Leader and Firmware to define the control hardware architecture, such as CPU selection, I/O assignment, communication BUS…etc
- Coordinate with other manufacturing functions, such as purchasing, cost, ADM…etc.
- Develop innovative and cost-effective solutions for new products.
- Create Schematic, Bom, design specification…etc, guide PCB engineer for layout.
- Deeply involved into the Verification/Validation Test to verify the design to meet all functionality, reliability, quality and related certification requirements.
- Follow Schneider internal process and quality strategy.
Skills and Qualifications
- Master degree of 5+ years or Bachelor degree of 7+ years’ experience in electronics/embedded hardware designèRequired. With the experience of control board development for power electronics products (motor drives, UPS, grid connected inverters, etc.)è highly preferred.
- Strong Experience in design of embedded hardware systems (µP, DSP, FPGA, CPLD, Memories, etc.)èRequired. Experience of the firmware programmingèPreferred.
- Strong Experience and familiar with different digital processor selection and related IO configuration, including MCU, DSP, CPLDèRequired
- Strong Experience in design of different communication physical hardware circuit and related protocol (Modbus, RS232/422/485, Ethernet, CAN, SPI…etc)èRequired.
- Strong Experience in analog circuits design (4~20mA, 0~10V input/output…etc) èRequired
- Strong Experience in digital logic circuits, such as DI/DO, digital interfaceèRequired. High speed digital circuit signal integrity analysisèPreferred.
- Experience in designing DC-DC Power Supplies for CPU and its peripheral circuitèRequired
- Strong experience of Sensors and signal conditioning (grounding schemes, filters, A/D…). Current/Voltage measurement methodsèRequired.
- Proficiency in different design Tools, Cadence Capture/PspiceèRequired. Matlab/Simulink and/or Hardware-In-the-Loop simulation systems èHighly preferred
- Strong Experience in EMC design principles, EMC design and testing including preventative approachesèRequired
- Ability to troubleshoot electronic designs and perform functional verification & validation at product and system levelèRequired
- Knowledge of Automation Control System (Software&System, Controllers, IOs, Fieldbuses) èHighly preferred
- Familiar with related standard, IEC61800-5-1, UL508C, Safety (STO)èHighly preferred
- Self-motivated and working under periodic high pressureèRequired.
- Strong personal/team execution capabilityèRequired.
- Good oral and writing English skills, able to communicate with internal and foreign engineers through email or phone meetingèRequired.