Senior Electronics Engineer
- Electronics design, which includes: Analog and digital circuit design, component selection, stress and thermal analysis etc.
- PCB layout specification creation
- System, sub-system and board level debugging and trouble-shooting.
- Technical communication with end user in the early stage of business engagement.
- Provide optimal product or solution concept design include communication and control to end user by technical presentation.
- Design, verification, specification, and qualification for new and existing power conversion and datacenter products,
- Carried out product or solution development, qualification and release process.
- Documentation major in system design theme, product specs definition etc. under PMP frame.
- Release the specification for industrialization and marketing.
- Technical training for service engineer and customer.
- Build up and execute test, verification and validation plan.
Master degree in Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Automation or related majors
Required Functional/Technical Skills:
- 5+ years’ experience on electronics product design
- Rich experiences on EMC & Safety design and qualification.
- Solid skills on Analog and digital circuit design and layout
- Master ECAD design tool, such as Cadence
- Ability to independently execute tests including requirement discussion, design and execute test cases, test review, fix and track bugs, etc.
- Well understand standard product development process, like PMP.
- Open minded and able to build trust with the team.
- Strong execution capability.
- Ability to work in a high stress, high productivity and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to be a self-starter who identifies, reports and resolves issues in timely and effective manner.
- Strong communication skills with cross culture mindset.
Experience - DESIRED:
- Experiences in related data collector and gateway product development and qualification.
- Experience in IOT and cloud product.
- Experiences in MPU design.
- Familiar with various cloud platform technologies.
- Familiar with RS232/RS485, common network equipment, Modbus and other communication protocols.
- Familiar with the general interface design of gateway, data collector, serial port, etc.
- Familiar with equipment communication interface.
- Good communication skills.
- Proven to be adaptable and able to work on variety of activities simultaneously.