Senior Firmware Design Engineer
- Bachelor degree or above in power electronics, computer, motor control, electrical, electronics, control engineering, etc.
Technical Capability (knowledge and experience)
- Rich knowledge of inverter, servo drive and product development and testing experience
- At least 3 years servo development experience in firmware design and code writing
- Master chip architecture of TI DSP and ARM
- Proficient in C/C++ programming and debugging
- Master FOC vector control algorithm, SVPWM, three loop of PID control algorithm
- Master MCU hardware driver development, like SCI/Sigma-Delta ADC/PWM/SPI/ADC/DAC and so on.
- Familiar with protocol of absolute encoder and incremental encoder
- Nice to have FPGA development experience
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Proactive working attitude
- Be open to adopting and learning agile working methods
- Teamwork guidance, good interpersonal relationship, focus on team goals and success.
- Can work in English reading and writing， better to speak English well