Senior Firmware Engineer
上海 (上海), 中国
Design and implement in a program team environment embedded systems which incorporate structured firmware to serve real time state machine, closed-loop control, monitoring and communications functions for Uninterruptible Power supply, PDU, Gateway, Collector, etc.
- Design, develop and implement ARM Corext-Mx and/or DSP embedded system firmware for new and existing power conversion products.
- Contributes to continuous improvement of products and process.
- Participates in code inspections and firmware review checklist.
- Specify and implement microcontroller and support hardware.
- Build up test cases and execute test, and validation plan.
- Perform execution time analysis and present design results for formal review.
- Assist in production implementation of microcontroller programming.
EDUCATION – MINIMUN REQUIRED LEVEL:
Bachelor's degree or above in Electrical Engineering, Automation or equivalent.
EXPERIENCE – MINIMUM REQUIRED:
- 5+ years experience writing lean code in C or common industry language for real time or interrupt driven applications.
- 3+ years of experience in a professional environment working with ARM Cotext-Mx embedded systems and/or DSP for digital Power.
- Familiar with Control theory and power converter topology.
- Familiar with multi-threaded programming under Linux, or mainstream RTOS operating systems such as FreeRTOS, RT-Thread
- Be able to independently execute tests including requirement discussion, design and execute test cases, test review, fix and track bugs, etc.
- Experience with applicable coding rules and version control software.
- Familiar with RS232/RS485, Modbus, SNMP, and other communication protocols.
- Take ownership of hands-on projects.
- Shows understanding and appreciation of processes and issues relevant to the job.
- Good English for reading and writing.
EXPERIENCE – DESIRED:
- Experience with Python programming.
- Proven to be adaptable and able to work on variety of activities simultaneously.
- Ability to work on vague as well as concrete tasks independently.
- Knowledge of analysis techniques - can break down complex tasks easily.
- Demonstrate ability to innovate in work.