Senior HMI Engineer
The firmware development will primarily be focused on data center infrastructure cooling equipment which includes computer room air conditioners, chillers, air economizers, condensers, and ancillary equipment. The hardware platforms include standard industry PLC and special PLC for HVAC application and HMI.
- Programming of PLC and HMI software based on technical spec.
- Testing and optimizing of PLC and HMI software.
- Contributes to continuous improvement of products and process.
- Lead or participates in code inspections and PLC & HMI review checklist.
- Specify and implement PLC program and support hardware selection.
- Perform execution time analysis and present design results for formal review.
- Assist in production implementation of PLC programming.
- Build up and execute test, verification and validation plan
EDUCATION – MINIMUN REQUIRED LEVEL:
Bachelor's degree or above in Electrical Engineering, Automation or equivalent.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS – MINIMUM REQUIRED:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in PLC & HMI development including pure 3 years of HMI programming.
- Experience on application and development for standard industry HMI/Display
- Excellent PLC programming language (IEC 61131-3) skills
- Experience on application of standard industry PLC (Schneider-electric Modicon is preferred)
- Ability to read electrical diagram
- Be familiar with software that can support PLC application development
- Good English verbal and written skills
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS – DESIRED
- Programming skills on windows or Linux environment (GUI, Web App etc.)
- Being familiar with Carel platform is a plus
- Working experience in HVAC industry
- Working experience in precision cooling industry