Senior Principal Technical Support Expert
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We are looking for Senior Principal Technical Support Expert to make an impact!
Summary of the Job:
You will be part of DCS 3phase Global sustaining Engineering Team. This team of highly motivated employees responsible for three phase UPS Product evolution activities and provide technical expertise support/solution for our customer. This position will mainly work on TEX(RCA) report and provide the design level technical support for GCN Cases.
- Analyze the returned defective products/parts to identify root cause and creates TEX (Technical Expert Assessment) report for customer and compete the Engineering activities in BFO system.
- Critical Field issue investigation (by Parts return/Remote/On-site support) and technical support for GCN cases and cover all three-phases UPS offers.
- Serves as a single point escalation path for Level four (Design Level) technical support and Provide technical solution for our customer to strengthen their confidence on our product and gain more trust
- Works with WW sustaining engineering teams to collaborate and continuously improve hardware and firmware levels of performance of SE 3 Phase UPS offer and provide the professional advices
- Closely work with other cross-functional teams (OQL/PQL/Marketing/Service/Product development team/L3 expert team/Local regions front office team etc.) to Continuously improvement products quality and share the Engineering support etc.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or above in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience: 7-10 years or more experience on Power Supply & UPS Product design or relevant field (Application or Technical Support etc.
- Good command on English
- Be skilled in using common electrical test instruments (Multimeter, Oscilloscope, Power analyzer, dielectric tester, programable AC/DC power source) and know well for electrical product analysis and test method.
- Know the power supply product manufacturing process and have analysis ability down to PCBA component level.
- Strong systematic problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication with both internal and external customer
- Excellent technical writing skills in both English and Chinese.
- Ability to work both independently & as part of a team
- Good PC software proficiency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)