Senior Software Development Engineer（Bigdata）
Software Development Engineer
- Participate in software development of the cloud-based digital service platform in Schneider Electric China.
- Design and implement highly extensible and scalable back-end applications according to software requirements.
- Work with other software development and test engineers to deliver software releases on time with good quality.
- Continuously explore, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- 5+ years of full life-cycle software development project experience.
- 3+ years of project experience in building complicated enterprise applications with java
- 2+ years of project experience with RDBMS and SQL programming.
- Understanding and experience with Java is a strong plus.
- Understanding and experience in large scale system development and performance tuning is a strong plus.
- Understanding and experience in NoSQL database is a strong plus.
- Bachelor degree or above, with computer-related education background.
- Customer focused, self-driven, open-minded and hard working.
- Structured analytical and problem solving capability.
- Demonstrated ability as a quick learner and team player, with good communication skills and strong leadership.
- Fluent English skill, both in oral and written communication.