Senior Supply Chain Planner
厦门 (福建), 中国
- Organize the downstream flows from the Manufacturing Plant and improve Mfg. SC Performance in a continuous improvement approach for ISSR, BOL, OTD, Customer Lead Time, DIN/NIN FG, UHS etc.
- Ensure the update, quality and consistency of key parameters of supply and stock management (ex: Replenishment Lead Time, Quantity, Frequency, Stocking policy...). Contribute to the design and the implementation of MPH according to SPS rules
- Design the organization of internal flows (physical and informational) according to SPS rules. Manage the plant Value Stream Mapping (current & future state) and leading the continuous improvement of Product Lead Time by animating transversal actions plan
- Anticipate Mfg. Supply risks in advance & quickly re-act in collaboration with Supply & Inventory Planner & Upstream Planning Leader
- Lead and support relevant supply chain related multi-functional projects and drive implementation
- Be the key user for the department for information system: Data-Owner of Supply Chain Domain managing all data, Key-User of the SC Domain
- Work flexibly on other tasks assigned by supply chain leader
- Bachelor or Master degree in Economics, Logistics, Engineering and/or relevant supply chain qualification
- Minimum 5 years working experience in production planning, material planning or related field in manufacturing sites. Professional knowledge and good understanding of supply chain process and management.
- Good communication skills and able to manage multiple internal and external interfaces
- Self-motivated, result driven, ability to think critically and demonstrate troubleshooting and problem solving skills, detailed-orientated, deep-dive with analytical skills, good skills in data analysis
- Good SAP knowledge of supply chain planning function (MM/PP/SD)
- Capable to work under pressure