Senior Transportation & Customs Operation Specialist
- Manage all import & export activities to ensure compliance with relevant policies, regulations and procedures, especially for Customs inspection, valuation, HS classification and FTA implementation.
- Responsible for Customs E-book management, including but not limited to :
- Manage handbook application, reconciliation and tax payment for domestic sales
- Draw up verification plan to do stock taking with plant
- Cooperate with the local customs and audit firm to do spot check;
- To offer the inventory report accepted by customs with audit firm;
- Analyze & improve the reason for the difference in the verification balance sheet
- Complete the customs write-off procedures independently
- Procedure improvement
- Closely communicate with customs and CIQ and other related government departments. Deploy the latest government policy to relevant internal teams and external organization.
- Forwarder and broker control, freight bill check and analysis & saving & reporting
- Manage International and Customs Brokerage processes, drive continuous process improvement and lead-time reduction, establish and monitor service provider performance against clearly defined KPIs;
- Coordinate with other team members to provide best customer service/transport service to customers in all respects, which include, but not limit to, arrange the shipments pass the Customs formalities, shipments in-transit tracking, problems solving, communication with internal or oversea planning team etc.
- Bachelor degree with 5+ years’ experience in customs and CIQ area.
- Solid experience in customs handbook management.
- Good at both written and oral English
- Good communication skills and high attention to details.
- Knowledge on SAP system is preferred.