Sr. Electronic Engineer
- Electronic development (Electronic circuit calculation and design, debugging, and defect analysis)
- Work with marketing people to propose answer to requirement and consolidate specification.
- Investigation and definition for electronic and electronic architecture design.
- Product defect analysis from electronic view for customer issue.
- Follow the design process and deliver the document on time and quality
- Location: Shanghai Zhangjiang
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following selection criteria:
- Bachelor degree above major in Electronic & Automation Science or equivalent;
- +3 years above as electronic engineer for automation or similar product development;
- Good understanding of micro processor, digital / analog circuit, programmable logic array;
- Good understanding of product requirement in industrial environment;
- Good Knowledge of International Industrial Electronic relative standard;
- Industrial real-time communication protocol knowledge, and embedded system development experience are preferred;
- Good communications skills, including written and spoken English.