Sr. Procurement Engineer
- Lead or coordinate with stakeholder for supplier performance improvement on quality, on-time delivery, competitiveness, technical/process innovation, planet and society responsibility, responsiveness.
- Purchasing productivity realization including but not limited to negotiation, supplier change and cost benchmark among different suppliers
- RFQ and negotiation to ensure reasonable purchasing price achieved with optimal vendor selection.
- Projects leading or collaboration cross-functionally to ensure projects target met.
- Operational support for actions related up-stream supply chain improvement.
- Supplier management in case of category strategy implementation, business concentration, new supplier introduction and supplier relationship management.
- Minimum 3 years procurement or sourcing experience of direct material，
- Fluency in English
- Bachelor degree or above
- Prefer engineer background, familiar with machining products.
- Good communication capability, team work, open mind, activity and positive.