Strategic Supplier Leader, PCB
上海 (上海), 中国 无锡 (江苏), 中国
Background: G4/H3 category group belongs to Global Supply Chain EE/PCBA market, covering PCB, Winding, Power Supply and Motor parts for SE. Strategic Supplier Leader (S3L) are part of the core team of the category management group.
The job involves:
- manage given suppliers’ relationship and key performance matrix (quality, delivery, productivity…etc.)
- contribute to global commodity/supplier strategy in terms of SOC evolution, supplier reduction and supplier concentration.
- Contribute, support, and implement global sourcing strategies at regional level in alignment with global commodity manager or director
- Establish and decide the local supplier panel in alignment with global strategies
- Support RCM for overall performance of the commodity in the region (cost, quality, continuity of supply, supplier risk management)
- Monitor the market through constant benchmarking in order to continuously improve costs, quality, delivery and technology
- Analyze spend in assigned spend categories and define the annual saving forecast, identifying risks and opportunities
- Drive implementation of the saving action plan to achieve the assigned annual cost saving target including change of suppliers and QVE
- Support RCM to manage supplier relationship at regional level, monitor KPIs and setting necessary corrective actions.
- Plan and hold business reviews to monitor performance
- Negotiate long-term contracts
- Support Quality Department and Operations in issue resolution with suppliers
- Communicate effectively and manage relationships with relevant internal stakeholders
Requirement: The candidates would need to have the following prerequisites
- Min 5 years experiences in purchasing/commodity, prefer having industrial or automotive experience.
- Good analytical skills are required. Ability to analyze and interpret spends data and requirements.
- A technical knowledge in PCB/Winding/Power Supply/Motor will be an advantage
- Experience in building strategies and good presentation skill is key
- Good negotiation skills are required.
- Proved record to drive performance and deliver the results