Great People make Schneider Electric a great company.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
The Role: East Asia Tax Manager
We are looking for an experienced Tax Manager to help us unlock further commercial value for our business.
What will you do?
- Provide tax advisory, tax planning & tax risk management for East Asia countries
- Assist in tax audit, tax litigation cases and other tax reviews/queries for East Asia countries
- Provide tax incentive/saving ideas, technical support and analysis for tax incentive/saving ideas and support the implementation
- Formulate and modify tax strategies and implement efficient tax structure for transactions (including mergers and acquisitions, restructuring and various business initiatives)
- Communicate and maintain good relationships with businesses partners
- Effectively partner with other functions and businesses to drive tax objectives
- Assist in optimizing the tax operations, process, and digital tools
- Drive tax compliance and risk management for East Asia countries
- Be a proactive team player within the East Asia tax team
- Have a flexible attitude as the team expands to take on additional roles and responsibilities
Who would be successful?
- Bachelor’s degree in tax or accounting, or the equivalent formal education in which tax was a key component
- At least 8 years’ relevant experience in East Asia and international tax
- Experience in both Certified Public Accountant firm and in-house is preferred
- Strong business sense
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to travel, especially within East Asia countries
- Strong analytical skills and organizational skills
- Certified Public Accountant qualification preferred
What’s in it for me?
- Global family leave
- Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
- Blue sky Friday
- Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
- On-site gym
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
Video Link: https://youtu.be/J0cFSdFpI24
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.