Technical Product Owner
- Follow Schneider Electric project process, work in R&D team to develop new electronic products for industry application including the specification, product concept design, circuit design and simulation, prototype assembly and product verification so as to meet the offer requirement.
- Cooperate with correlated team member and related teams such as PCB layout engineers, Mechanical engineers, Firmware/Software engineers, and EMC test engineers to fulfill the design and resolve technical issues.
- Follow Schneider Electric design process and deliver the design documents with high quality on time
- Focus on the Power Quality acting as technical experts for Reactive Power compensation, Active Power Filter, Thyristor switch&Controller, Power Factor Correction, SVG, DVR and Detuned Reactor.
- Technical leader to drive the power quality new offer launch and maintain existing offer.
- Co-operate with colleagues to achieve product development goal.
- Support industrialization team to ensure the delivery of the mass production
- Complete other jobs assigned by line manager or leaders
- Minimum bachelor’s degree major in Electrical Engineering, Automation Control Engineering, Electromechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- 3~5 years of Power electronic technical management experiences
- Rich experiences on Power Supply design (Linear and Switching) and qualification
- Rich experiences on EMC & Safety design and qualification
- Experiences on power electronics products, E.g. SVG,DVR,PFC,Variable Speed Drive
- Good documentation skills such as design and test documentation
- Good communication skills with internal team and external supplier.
- Good skills in English such as speaking, listening and writing.
- Strong ownership to push things going forward.
- Logical thinking and problem-solving ability are required.