Technical Product Owner
- Follow Schneider Electric project process, Lead R&D team to develop new PQ panels&New structure cabinet development including the specification, product concept design, Electrical&Mechanical design, prototype assembly and product verification so as to meet the offer requirement.
- Cooperate with correlated team member and related teams such as Module R&D, Mechanical engineers, Thermal and EMC test engineers to fulfill the design and resolve technical issues.
- Full responsibility the Cabinet Quality and Risk
- Follow Schneider Electric design process and deliver the design documents with high quality on time
- Technical leader to drive the ETO new offer launch and maintain existing offer.
- Support industrialization team to ensure the delivery of the mass production
Complete other jobs assigned by line manager or leaders
- Minimum bachelor’s degree major in Electrical Engineering, Mechanotronics，Automation Control Engineering, Electromechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- 5years experience in LV power distribution cabinet 3-D design (SolidWorks，Creo & Autocad), thermal design. Deeply understand Blockset MNS structure design & Raw materials.
- Experience in the application and design of power quality equipment (capacitor cabinets, APF cabinets, SVG cabinets) is preferred
- Good documentation skills such as design and test documentation
- Good communication skills with internal team and external supplier.
- Good skills in English such as speaking, listening and writing.
- Strong ownership to push things going forward
- Logical thinking and problem-solving ability is required