Trading Procurement Leader
- Performance Management:
- Lead Negotiation/ Technical productivity with Brand Labeling & Component supplier.
- Ensure Supply Chain On time delivery & Inventory (Consignment/VMI) performance from upstream view.
- Support on Supplier Quality performance improvement.
- Supplier Management:
- Lead regular business review with suppliers, involving Marketing/ R&D/ Quality/ Supply Chain to reinforce End to End supply management.
- Lead Product BOM cost management with TCO methodology: including Tier 2 Electrical component/ PCBA / Plastic/ Metal / Packaging; production molding/ assembly/ testing process; Incoterm related Freight/ VAT/ Exchange rate.
- Contract management, support on virtual factory quality/ logistic agreement management.
- Deploy global procurement category strategy.
- Support virtual factory on SE owned CAPEX management.
- Project Management:
- Lead VA/ VE productivity project with Procurement Category/ R&D/ Quality / Marketing.
- Optimize Trading internal procurement process.
- Early engagement in OCP NPI project.
- Digital and Administration Tools:
- Vendor management platform (SSP/SRM).
- Cooperation with Procurement share service on price/ master data management.
1.5-8 years supplier management experience.
2.With knowledge of Electrical component management.
2.Experience on leading change of supplier projects, and working with Marketing/ R&D/ Quality.
3.Willing to take risk and be creative, result oriented.
4.Business / Finance intelligence.