Upstream Flow Leader
- To build strong networking with Secure Power BU, front office (sales and Marketing), purchasing, quality, global/regional SIOPs, IDC, IG&OG vendors, QCS and logistics
- To manage the end-to-end supply chain, from imported products’ planning, procurement, transportation to China local products management and reverse supply chain, support China business growth.
- To help and bring up suppliers’ overall supply chain and manufacture competence, manage Internal IG plants and OG suppliers’ performance not only from KPI standpoint, but also from continuously improvement, such as: lean, VSM, and supply chain solutions development.
- To apply SIOP process and set up regular review and communication with marketing, downstream supply chain team, demand planning etc.
- Interacts with internal and external customers to provide them with information to address inquiries regarding products availability.
- Deals with and help resolve any customer concerns in accordance with the company’s guidelines and policies.
- To achieve and continuously improve target KPIs: OTD, BOLs, UHS ratio etc.
- Bachelor degree or above is preferred
- Major in Logistics, international trading or economics is preferred
- 5~6 years working experience in Logistics/transportation/Planning.
- Strong communication skill, including good interpersonal skills.
- Familiar with global organization matrix and business mode
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and clear sense of responsibility & commitment.
- SAP or Oracle ERP system experience
- Basic English in writing ,sufficient knowledge in MS office software
Not frequent but required as the team has needs.