- Own upstream process to continually and systemically review materials management metrics, reports, D&S and MIS meeting etc.
- Organize and optimize upstream flows with suppliers by following SPS principles
- Monitor and improve upstream SC performance in continuous improvement approaches for S-OTD, U-OTD, MOQ, LT and DIN/NIN RM based on SPS/SIM principles
- Manage suppliers forecast and their accuracy, capacity, logistics terms and conditions, tactical continuous improvements (data quality, lot size, lead time, ABC/FMR analysis, material stocking policy, consignment stock etc.
- Use system and lean tools for supplier performance: SSP (Schneider Supplier Portal), E-VSM etc.
- Involved in new project material planning introduction to ensure smoothly deliverable to tactical material planner
- Evaluate internal/external material supply risk, collaborate with key stakeholders in cross function teams for risk mitigation by continuing parts power of 2 projects, implementing back-up plan for key materials, localization for key import materials etc.
- Work flexibly on other tasks assigned by supply chain leader
- Bachelor or Master degree in Economics, Logistics, Engineering and/or relevant supply chain qualification
- Minimum 5 years working experience in material planning, production scheduling or related field in manufacturing sites
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal) at Mandarin and English
- Good team player as well as ability to work independently, strong senses of responsibility and learning ability
- Good SAP knowledge of supply chain planning function (MM/PP/SD)
- Detailed-orientated, Deep-dive with analytical skills, good skills in data analysis
- Capable to work under pressure