Valves and Actuator Test Engineer
Digital Buildings is an innovative and fast-growing Line of Business in the Energy Management division of Schneider Electric providing cutting-edge IoT solutions & products for the smart buildings of tomorrow. We provide intelligent interface between humans and buildings to bring Comfort, Safety & Efficiency to our customer’s lives.
We design and manufacture connected products and services that include the physical products that go in our customers’ industrial and commercial buildings that are connected to cloud base SW offers as well as apps. You will be working with agile cross-functional delivery teams that consist of firmware developers, electronics design engineers, mechanical engineers, product architects, and manufacturing/industrial teams.
We are searching for self-driven, passionate, and experienced Valves and Actuator Test Engineer to test and validate our OEM/ODM and in-house designed products. This is an opportunity to grow with the team within an organization which have great ambitions for our Business in China.
· Perform the Verification & Validation Valve & Actuator in laboratories.
· Analysis the results, write and share reports.
· Follow Schneider Electric PMP/PEP process.
· Proposes improvements (method, tools, product...).
· Design simple fixture, support for self-made device (CAD, Creo).
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following minimum criteria:
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in STEM.
· 3-5 years testing of V&A products.
· Experience in Valves (Ball, Zone, Globe, Pneumatic), PIBCV and Actuator.
· Experience in the following area: Flow rate, Leakage, Pressure (on-off, burst), force and torque, Valve & Actuator life test.
· Be a result-oriented team player.
· Basic English communication skills, both oral and written.
Nice to Have Skills
· Experience in HVAC Smart buildings application.
· Experience in CAD design for test equipment.
· Knowledge of analog electronics.
· Knowledge and experience of scripting and/or test automation.
Location: Shanghai ZhangJiang