VIP Customer Experience Manager
Great People make Schneider Electric a great company.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
The Role: VIP Customer Experience (CX) Manager
We are looking for an experienced Customer Experience Manager to lead the improvement of the end-to-end customer experience for a select group of strategic accounts across all their activity with Schneider Electric. The VIP CX Manager is the single point of contact for the Strategic Account Executive of each of their customers on customer experience, satisfaction, and quality matters, across all geographies and SE organizations.
What will you do?
- Expert in customer experience: Use tools & methods such as Customer Voice and Customer Journey Mapping to understand and communicate the end-to-end customer experience with Schneider Electric for accounts in scope.
- Lead improvement: Work closely with Strategic Account Executives and Global Program Managers to build a CX improvement roadmap for each account in scope. Partner with Global Program Managers and relevant Schneider Electric organizations to ensure timely execution of defined CX improvement actions.
- Communicate: Monitor Schneider Electric performance based on priorities decided with each customer in scope. Maintain a comprehensive Customer Experience dashboard for each account in scope, covering all touchpoints on the customer’s journey and tailored to the expectations and sensitivity of each account. Communicate regularly and proactively with each customer in scope, and act on weak signals to prevent crises.
- Customer advocate: Act as the customer advocate for the accounts in scope in all relevant activities and communities. Be the escalation point for any issues affecting their customers’ experience, and ensure fast, effective resolution through coordination and communication.
- SERVE Crisis Manager: For any SERVE accounts in scope, act as the Crisis Manager.
Who would be successful?
- Project management skills: proven track record with multiple years’ experience
- Strong customer interface experience
- Managing without authority
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Problem solving
- Ability to understand data center applications and underlying technical fundamentals
What’s in it for me?
- Global family leave
- Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
- Blue sky Friday
- Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
- On-site gym
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
Video Link: https://youtu.be/J0cFSdFpI24
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.