Glassdoor Top 2019 CEOsGlassdoor, one of the world’s largest job and recruiting sites, honored our CEO, Jean-Pascal Tricoire, as one of the Top 100 CEOs in 2019. The award is based on the input of employees who voluntarily provide anonymous feedback about their CEO’s leadership, along with insights into their job, work environment and employer over the past year.
CHRO of the Year – FranceCongratulations to Olivier Blum, our CHRO, for being honored "DRH de l’année" in France! This joint award presented by Cadremploi, Morgan Philips Hudson and Le Figaro, recognizes the progress we have made in transforming our leadership and culture in a rapidly evolving environment.
Forbes World’s Most Influential CMOsSchneider Electric CMO, Chris Leong, named one of Forbes World’s Most Influential CMOs, speaks about supporting our customers to become fully digitized.
Our latest recognition
- Gartner (June 2019) – No. 3th in Gartner’s 2019 Supply Chain Top 15 for Europe
- Glassdoor (June 2019) – Jean-Pascal Tricoire ranked 54th in Top CEO for 2019
- Le DRH de l’année (June 2019) – Olivier Blum named Director of Human Resources 2019
- Gartner (May 2019) – No. 11th in Gartner Supply Chain Top 25 for 2019
- Ethisphere (February 2019) - World’s Most Ethical Companies (for the 9th consecutive year)
- Fortune (Jan. 2019) - Schneider Electric named one of the Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies for 2019
- Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index (January 2019)
Go back to Company Profile home page