Pelco has transformed itself from a small niche player to the most sought-after equipment supplier in the video security industry. This success was based on the company’s customer-centric corporate culture and a strong commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction.
- 1957 Pelco Sales is established in Hawthorne, California, US.
- 1987 The company recognizes the beginning of the “new” Pelco, when acquired by its second ownership group.
- 1989 Pelco releases its Commitment to Excellence statement, allowing customers around the world to personally contact its CEO regarding complaints.
- 1990s The company expands internationally and continues to pledge "100-Percent Customer Satisfaction".
- 2008 Pelco is acquired by Schneider Electric, bringing a strong position and technology portfolio in the video security market.
Schneider Electric historyLearn about our history and discover other brands that are part of Schneider Electric today.