I. CUSTOMER ENVIRONMENT / PROJECT CONTEXT
The Nation Center of Art and Culture Georges Pompidou that first opened its door to the public in 1977 is one of the most visited attraction in France .
Customer objective and constraints:
The Pompidou Center needs an optimal service, a pointed and thorough maintenance, which contains:
1. Scheduling preventive maintenance
2. Anticipating failures
3. Optimising the performance thanks to experts' recommendations
II. SOLUTION IMPLEMENTATION
Implementation methodology (main phases):
1. Execution of Preventive Maintenance according to a customised and scheduled plan
2. Emergency corrective maintenance with customised service level
3. A 24/7 expert support for increased intervention security
4. Technical support provided by "Facility Manager" Cofathec and Schneider Electric
5. Management of intervention and equipment data
3 years: from 2006 to 2009
Solution overview (services, products, systems, architectures...) :
Starting with a customised maintenance plan according, then continuous responsiveness of call-out teams (24/7 direct access to online assistance and contractual commitment to deliver replacement parts and expert call-out to the site in the event of a failure) and always the budgetary management in hand.
III. RESULTS / ACHIEVEMENT
Installation performance was improved thanks to a long-term customised services contracts.
Schneider Electric differentiating values VS competitors：
Schneider Electric's technical expertise and know-how in the electrical distribution field guarantee electrical maintenance in an optimised, professional and sustainable manner, in compliance with norms and standards
Schneider Electric brand confidence was a key differentiating factor in the choice